Baked cake: Filling:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 quart of half'n'half
- 1 cup of Sugar
- Mix Sugar and butter cream until fluffy, add 4 eggs and vanilla blend all together with the 2 cups of flour with baking powder.
- Pour into a greased rectangular Pyrex and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the cake is ready and cold, add the filling (milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk) combine the 3 milks and soak the cake with it.
- If you want, you can add whipped cream (Sugar and half & half) and spread on top of the cake.
- keep it on the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- You can use fresh fruits on top of the cake (strawberries or cherries).
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.