- Juice of 1/2 lemon or 2 tbsp. vinegar 2 eggs 1 cup cream 10% 1 tsp. chopped parsley Wash tripe thoroughly.
- Place in large pot and add water, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 3 hours. Add extra water if needed.
- Remove pot from stove. Beat eggs in bowl and add lemon juice or vinegar.
- Slowly add one cup of the hot broth, being careful not to curdle.
- Beat well and add one cup cream.
- Pour all into pot, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle parsley over the top. Do not cover pot. Serve very hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.