- Prep time: 10 minutes | cook time: 45 minutes | ready to serve in 55 minutes.
- 14 cups day old rye, white, and wheat bread
- 1½ cup frozen chopped onions
- 10 oz frozen red and green peppers
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 each eggs, lightly beaten
- 10½ oz chicken broth
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease a 3 quart casserole, set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together bread cubes, onions, peppers, parsley, salt and eggs.
- Toss in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and place in oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- If brown top is desired, uncover for the last 15 minutes of baking time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.