This is delicious. Enjoy.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine — melted
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- vanilla ice cream
- prepared pie crust
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8-inch pie plate.
- In small mixer bowl, beat eggs, blend in sugar and butter.
- In separate bowl, stir together, flour, cocoa and salt.
- Add to egg mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla.
- Spread batter into prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 35 minutes until set (pie will not test done in the center)
- Cool completely.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with ice cream and/or commercial chocolate sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.