Cranberry Juice Drink Concentrate, Sweetened, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 14
- 1 cup cranberry juice concentrate
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 x 12-ounce package fresh or frozen cranberries, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup dried cranberries (about 2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice (optional)
- Combine cranberry juice concentrate and sugar in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add fresh and dried cranberries and cook until dried berries begin to soften and fresh berries begin to pop, stirring often, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in orange marmalade, orange juice, orange peel, and allspice.
- Cool completely – cover and chill until cold, about 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.