- 1 cup broccoli
- ½ cup red bell pepper
- ½ cup carrot
- ⅓ cup scallion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2½ tsp Fleischmann's margarine
- ¾ cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 6-8 eggs
- 1 tbsp dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup tomato
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- fresh parsley
- In 8-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook broccoli, pepper, carrot, scallion and garlic in 1 teaspoon margarine until tender.
- Remove from skillet; stir in ½ cup cottage cheese.
- Keep warm.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In same skillet, over medium heat, melt ½ teaspoon margarine.
- Add ½ cup egg product; cook, lifting edges to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath.
- When almost set, slide unfolded omelet onto ovenproof serving platter; top with half of each of the vegetable mixture and bread crumb mixture; set aside.
- Prepare 2 more omelets with remaining egg product and margarine; layer as above with remaining vegetable mixture and bread crumb mixture, ending with an omelet.
- Bake at 425°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.