- ½ half Genuine California avocado
- ½ roasted red pepper
- cream cheese seasoned with Spike seasoning
- Asiago Cheese bagel (or your favorite bagel. Sun dried tomato is also good)
- Optional chopped green olives or sliced cucumbers
- Roast your pepper in the oven under the broiler on all sides until blackened.
- Remove to a paper sack to cool.
- You could substitute bottled peppers.
- Mash cream cheese with fork in a plate.
- Sprinkle on spike seasoning to taste (sparingly at first) and blend well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto sliced bagel halves.
- Spread avocado half on bottom half of bagel and press down with fork to mash.
- Top with roasted pepper half and other half of bagel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.