- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg -- slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup firmly packed, flaked coconut
- Place chicken between two pieces of wax paper and gently pound to ¼-inch thickness.
- In small bowl, place egg, water, salt and pepper; stir to mix well.
- In shallow dish, place coconut.
- Dredge chicken, first in egg mixture, then in coconut, pressing to coat well.
- In large non-stick fry pan, place olive oil and butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.