Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Home
- Serves 8
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¾ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 broiler/fryer chickens, 3 to 4 lbs each, quartered
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Remove ⅓ cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Add chicken to bag.
- Seal and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium hot heat for 45 to 60 minutes or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 180°F.
- Turn and baste often with reserved marinade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.