- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. dairy sour cream
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 83/4 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. cooking oil
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. coconut
- 1 well-beaten egg
- Stir together thoroughly the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt; stir in brown sugar.
- Combine egg and sour cream.
- Stir in undrained pineapple, nuts, oil, and coconut; add to dry ingredients all at once.
- Stir until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.