Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups leftover cake, cubed
- ½ cup mango nectar
- ½ teaspoon rum flavoured extract
- ¼ cup chopped crystallized ginger
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ½ cup sliced fresh mango, garnish
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, honey, and pineapple juice concentrate until light and fluffy; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mango nectar and rum extract; set aside.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 1½ quart glass bowl.
- Drizzle half of the mango/rum mixture over the cake, then spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- Sprinkle on half of the ginger and nuts.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Garnish each serving with fresh mango slices and pineapple.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.