- 4 trouts of 250- 300 gr,
- 2 litres of mild sour milk,
- 6-7 cloves of garlic chopped in tiny peaces,
- a little salt.
- Clean the trouts (how to clean trout), prepare a frying pan and fry the Trout in lot of oil.
- Put the chopped garlic and a little salt in the mild sour milk and stir.
- In a deeper pan, pour the prepared sour milk over the warm fried Trout, so that each piece of Trout is covered with milk.
- Pour one spoon of oil in which the Trout was fried over the surface.
- Pour some black pepper.
- Cover the pan with an aluminium foil and put into a fridge for 4-5 h.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.