This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Farrell Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- In large pan dry fry almonds over medium heat until they look brown.
- Place them to one side.
- Rinse fish and dry with kitchen paper.
- Place a tablespoon of flour on a plate and roll fish until nicely coated.
- Turn heat to medium hot and melt a chunk of butter in the pan.
- Add trout and cook uncovered 5 minutes per side.
- Return almonds to pan to rewarm before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.