- 1 x 3½ oz can tuna, packed in oil
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp green pepper, (red or yellow for color if you can)
- ½ tsp salt
- dash freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice or 1 tsp vinegar 
- 1 tbsp grated American cheese
- Drain tuna well, then flake it into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Use ¼ cup to spread on one slice of bread or an open-face sandwich or between two slices of bread for a regular sandwich, or mound on crisp lettuce.
Nutritional information Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.