- Makes 4 sandwiches
- ½ cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 can (6½ ounces) tuna in water, drained
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ pound Velveeta pasteurized process cheese spread, cubed
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Mix all ingredients except buns until well blended.
- Fill each bun with ½ cup tuna mixture.
- Place 2 sandwiches on paper towel.
- Microwave on high 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.