Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 1 large eggplant (about 1 pound), peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 x 12½-ounce can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika for garnish (optional)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.