This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups cooked or canned white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans water-packed tuna, drained
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.