Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Serves 4
- 1 can of tuna or salmon
- 2 eggs
- ½ or more of Italian bread crumbs (you can also use the original)
- dash of cilantro
- seafood spice (Watkins)
- garlic and black pepper seasoning (Watkins)
- a dash of basil
- a dash of dill
- 1 onion diced
- 1 glove of garlic crushed (or a dash of garlic salt or garlic oil (Watkins))
- Italian salad seasoning (Watkins)
- olive oil (just enough to fry cakes in, but not floating in oil)
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl (except the olive oil). Mix all together.
- Form fish into patties. Do not set your stove to high (medium heat is enough)
- Place patties in hot oil and cook for a few minutes then turn over the fish.
- Patties should be brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.
- Serve with rice and a salad, or with potatoes , or just with a salad on the side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.