- 4 cups rice
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 white onion chopped finely
- 2 red onions chopped finely
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a frying pan add olive oil, tomato, onions and green pepper until well cooked.
- Add tuna to mixture and season with salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Stir in mayonnaise mixing thoroughly.
- Cook the rice in boiling water adding butter to the mixture when it is ready.
- In a mold layer rice, Parmesan cheese and tuna mixture repeating until the mold is full and top with Parmesan cheese.
- The mixture can served cold or warm by placing in the oven and heated for 20 minutes at 250°F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.