- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain brown rice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange rind
- 3 cups cooked diced Turkey
- 1/8 cup chopped red onion
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- In a large, heavy saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Add the rice, cover, and cook over low heat 40–45 minutes or until just tender.
- Transfer to a large bowl, fluff with a fork and cool. While rice is cooking, whisk together the vinegar, orange juice, oil, salt, pepper, ginger and orange rind.
- Add 3 tbsp. of dressing to the Turkey. Add the Onion and mix well. Toss the Turkey mixture with the rice and remaining dressing. Add the water chestnuts, parsley and mango and mix lightly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.