Turkey, Orange and Spinach Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the spinach, turkey and orange sections.
- Make the dressing: in an airtight container, add the orange juice, oil, honey, poppy seeds, salt and mustard.
- Cover tightly and shake until combined.
- Pour over spinach mixture and toss to coat evenly then divide equally on four salad plates.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.