- 800 gr Turkey breast
- 1 bunch of fresh tarragon or 1 tablespoon dry
- 3 tablespoons mustard with grains
- 2/3 cup milk with less fat
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 4 1/2 cups water
- Cut the Turkey into thin strips and sauté in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil, sprinkle the salt and # pepper and add a little water, leave to boil until it becomes tender.
- The time depends on the thickness of the strips, the smaller they are the faster they cook.
- As soon as the Turkey becomes tender add the mustard, the estragon and the milk and boil on a low temperature until the sauce thickens.
- In another small pan boil the water and pour the rice with a little salt.
- Boil for 15 minutes and remove from the burner then cover with a towel and leave for 10 minutes. # Place even quantities on the 4 plates and garnish with the rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.