I obtained this recipe from an estate sale when I purchased the family collection from the Sullivan Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups frozen hash browns thawed
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets thawed
- 8 ounces skinless white turkey meat cooked and cubed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine potatoes, broccoli, turkey and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Mix well then place half the mixture into prepared dish and top with half the cheese, remaining potato mixture and remaining cheese then set aside.
- Meanwhile combine eggs, milk, remaining salt and black pepper then mix well and pour evenly over potato mixture and bake for 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.