- 1 pound finely chopped turkey breast
- ½ cup lowfat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup tart dried cherries
- ¾ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup seeded cucumber, finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- 4 flour tortillas
1.Mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
2.Gently mix in turkey, cherries, carrots, cucumbers, and onion.
3.Mound ¾ cup turkey mixture just below the center of each tortilla. Fold up bottom portion and roll as tightly as possible, enclosing filling.
- Cherries, Dried by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe