- 8 x corn tortilla (six-inch)
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 cups Honduran Turkey Hash warmed (see recipe)
- 4 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- ½ avocado (optional) chopped
- 1 hard cooked egg white finely chopped or diced cucumber
- 2 tbl grated queso fresco or romano
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- Prepare the Honduran Turkey Hash recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Lightly brush the tortillas on 1 side with oil.
- Arrange on a baking sheet, coated side up.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.
- The tortillas will crisp as they cool.
- Either serve everything buffet style and let people assemble the open face sandwich or plate as follows: one crisped tortilla per plate.
- Top each with ¼ cup of the turkey hash ½ cup cabbage.
- Divide the tomatoes, avocados, egg white and cheese among the enchiladas.
- Serve with salsa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.