Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Recipe by The National Turkey Federation
- Yield: 8
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- ½ lb turkey pastrami, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 2 cups broccoli flowerettes, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups cucumbers, unpeeled, seeds removed and cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ lb oven-roasted turkey breast, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen peas, defrosted
- ¾ lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- ¾ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp dill pickle relish, drained
- ¾ tsp dill weed
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- In 3-quart salad bowl layer lettuce, turkey pastrami, broccoli, cucumber, turkey breast, peas and tomatoes.
- To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, onions, relish, dill and mustard.
- Spread dressing completely over top of salad to edges of salad bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, do not toss salad mixture together; simply spoon salad onto serving plates.
Nutritional information Edit
- 256 Calories | 14g Total Fat | 43mg Cholesterol | 571mg Sodium | 15g Total Carbs | 19g Protein
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.