This recipe comes from a nurse friend. She brought this to me a few years ago when I had minor surgery. This was so comforting. I now make this for friends who need a pot full of love and comfort when times are tough.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cube beef bouillon cube
- 1½ cups water
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 carrots coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- Mix together ground turkey, egg, onion, garlic salt and pepper then form into meatballs.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat then brown meatballs in oil.
- Transfer meatballs to a paper towel to drain.
- In a soup pot boil water and dissolve bouillon cube in the boiling water.
- Stir in the undiluted mushroom soup.
- Add carrots, celery, onion and corn.
- Add meatballs to the soup and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes then serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.