Yield: 4 servings
- ½ lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp margarine
- 1 lbs ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian herb blend
- ½ cup dry red wine
- ¼ tsp cracked pepper
- Saute half the mushrooms and the chopped onion in margarine in a large frying pan.
- Combine sauteed vegetables with turkey, egg, salt, and herbs.
- Shape turkey mixture into 4 patties.
- Broil 3 – 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- While patties are cooking, add remaining mushrooms, wine, and pepper to frying pan.
- Simmer gently and serve sauce over patties.
Nutritional information Edit
For 1 patty with sauce:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.