In Romanian: Friptura de curcan la tava
- Clean, wash and salt the turkey.
- Place in the roasting pan with a tablespoon of lard and a few tablespoons of water.
- Set in the oven at low temperature.
- At the beginning, keep the heat low and then increase it and keep basting with the pan drippings.
- Roast for approximately 2 hours.
- When the turkey starts to brown, reduce the heat.
- When it is done, serve with French fries, pickled peppers and cucumbers or sautéed cabbage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.