Fruit and Vegetable of the Month: Kiwi by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- ½ cup wine vinegar
- 2½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 clove garlic (large), minced
- 1 package (8 oz) spiral noodles
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 2 cups crookneck squash, sliced
- 3 kiwifruit
- 1 lb cooked turkey breast, slivered
- 1 cup red pepper strips
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, basil, and garlic; mix well.
- Cook noodles as package directs. Add broccoli and squash to the last 30 seconds of cooking the noodles and drain.
- Pour dressing over noodles, and allow to cool.
- Peel and slice kiwifruit.
- Toss turkey, red pepper, green onions and kiwifruit with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.