- ½ cup wine vinegar
- 2½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 clove garlic (large), minced
- 1 package (8 oz.) Spiral noodles
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 2 cups crookneck squash, sliced
- 1 lb cooked turkey breast, slivered
- 1 cup red pepper strips
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1.Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, basil, and garlic; mix well.
2.Cook noodles as package directs. Add broccoli and squash to the last 30 seconds of cooking the noodles and drain.
3.Pour dressing over noodles, and allow to cool.
4.Peel and slice kiwifruit.
5.Toss turkey, red pepper, green onions and kiwifruit with pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese to serve.
- Fruit and Vegetable of the Month: Kiwi by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe