Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless turkey meat
- 1 can (16 oz.) undrained, juice-packed pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons regular or low-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy or Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut turkey into 1½-inch cubes.
- Thread on skewers, alternating with pineapple.
- Reserve pineapple juice.
- Brush with salad dressing.
- Broil or barbecue 3 inches from heat source, turning frequently, approximately 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine reserved pineapple juice, soy or Worcestershire sauce and spice in a small saucepan.
- Simmer uncovered to thickened glaze.
- Spoon over turkey just before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.