- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 tsp crumbled dried oregano
- 1 tsp crumbled dried basil
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 1½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 lbs sea bass fillets (4 to 6 fillets)
- ½ cup vegetable stock or dry white wine
- Combine garlic, , oregano, basil and parsley in small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large baking dish at 425°F for 1 minute.
- Spread olive mixture evenly over bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange sea bass, skin side up, on top.
- Pour vegetable stock around fillets.
- Bake, basting occasionally with juices, until done.
- To serve, arrange fillets and olive mixture on heated serving plates.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.