- 1 cup all purpose flour (moyda)
- 1 cup butter or margarine or ghee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 small pieces of cinnamon stick (about 1½ inches)
- 2 cardamons and cloves
- Heat butter (or the other choices) on medium pan.
- Fry cardamons, cinnamon sticks and cloves until slightly golden.
- Pour the flour in.
- Keep stirring continuously until completely reddish-golden.
- In another small pan, boil water and pour the sugar into it to make a syrup.
- If syrup is too thick, add more water.
- Pour the syrup over the golden-reddish "halwa".
- Stir until smooth.
- Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.