DescriptionEditThis fried rice recipe combines two Pinoy favorites: sinangag and dried fish! Add salty notes to your fried rice by adding dried fish. Make fried rice even more flavorful by cooking the grains in coconut milk.
- 5 pieces tuyo, cooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked rice, white only
- sprigs of spring onions, sliced
- ½ cup coconut milk, optional
- Remove the scales and fillet the tuyo (dried fish). Set aside.
- In a medium-sized wok, heat the oil and cook garlic until golden brown. Add the rice and sauté until the rice is just coated with oil.
- Add the tuyo fillets and coconut milk (only if desired) and mix together slowly, making sure not to mash the rice.
- Add spring onions before serving. Pair this seafood-based rice dish with any main dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.