- 6 – 8 home made pastry sheets
- 1½ kg of ground zucchini
- 2 dry round onions
- 6 beaten eggs
- 250 g of feta crumbs
- 1 teacup of sour frumenty
- 1 bundle of finely cut dill
- 1 tea cup of oil
- Grind the zucchini from the night before and let them on the strainer to lose their water.
- Sauté the onions in a deep frying pan with two spoonfuls of oil.
- We boil them in low fire for 5 minutes.
- We mix the zucchini with the eggs, feta, onions, dill, 3 – 4 spoonfuls of oil and salt, all in a pot. Finally, we add the frumenty and the pepper.
- Spread one sheet on a flat surface, oil it with a brush and spread 4 – 5 spoonfuls of the zucchini mix vertically.
- Wrap it in a roll and put it along the diameter of the baking pan.
- Do the same on the rest of the sheets and put them in the pan around the edges, circling towards the center.
- Bake the pie at 180°C for about an hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.