- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Formatted by Chupa Babi in MC
- Makes approximately ¼ cup
- 3 tablespoons allspice berries
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 inch piece of cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- Combine the spices in a spice mill or clean coffee grinder and grind to a powder.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.