- Source: "USDA Home and Garden Bulletin #244"
- Formatted / posted by "Sandy McClure <sandyklaws@...>"
- Yield: "6 cups"
- 4 cups flour
- ⅔ cup non-fat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup shortening
- Mix dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut in shortening with pastry blender or mixer until fine crumbs are obtained and shortening is evenly dispersed.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Use within 3 months.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.