Humble cabbage becomes coleslaw when mixed with salad dressing and other tasty ingredients.
- ¼ cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip for example)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 2½ cups shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- Combine the salad dressing, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add cabbage and bell pepper to a salad bowl.
- Add chilled salad dressing mixture.
- Stir dressing lightly into cabbage mixture.
- Makes about 2 cups of coleslaw.
Things You'll Need Edit
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Cutting board
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.