- 1 cabbage head
- 250 g pork minced meat
- 250 g beef minced meat
- 3 onions
- 200 g smoked lard
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp butter
- ground nutmeg
- 100 g sour cream
- Cook the head of a cabbage in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes, take out, dry a little.
- Turn back the first large leaves and cut out the small ones from the middle.
- Cube a half lard and fry with chopped onion.
- Combine mincemeat with rice, breadcrumbs, spices, finely chopped cabbage leaves from the middle, onion and lard.
- Sprinkle the inside of cabbage with salt, put lard pieces on the bottom and stuff with the filling.
- Unbend the leaves and press tightly.
- Put the cabbage head on a baking sheet, add water so that the surface of the head will not burn
- Fry in the oven, pouring over the juices from the sheet regularly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.