Prep time: 10 minutes + refrigeration
- 1 can (16 oz.) Taco Bell refried beans
- 1 Tbsp. Taco Bell taco seasoning mix
- 1 Cup Breakstone’s or Knudsen sour cream
- 1 Cup Taco Bell thick n’ crunchy salsa
- 1 Cup Kraft shredded cheese
- ½ Cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
Mix beans and seasoning mix. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Layer remaining ingredients except chips over bean mixture; cover. Refrigerate. Serve with tortilla chips. Makes 48 servings, 2 tbsp. Each.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.