A professional combination of chocolate, baking soda, flour, salt, and sugar is packed in jars by selling. You can also make this with real vanilla for light sweetness.
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar, brown or white only
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt, iodized or rock only
- 3 cups chocolate morsels, with 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate, 1 cup white chocolate, and 1 cup milk chocolate separated
For selling Edit
- Layer all ingredients in order, as listed above in a 1-quart clear container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Pack each layer before adding another by lightly tapping the bottom of the container on the countertop. Seal; store in a cool dry place. Sell per jar, if desired.
To bake Edit
- Beat ½ cup softened butter at medium speed with a mixer until creamy. Add 1 large egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, beating until blended.
- Pour the contents from the ultimate chocolate chip cookie mix into a large bowl and stir with a spoon. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets. Bake at 350° F for 9 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on the baking sheets for 1 minute.
- Transfer to the wire racks; cool completely. Serve cold and plain or with ice cream or other dessert-based dips.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.