This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 5 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups corn squares cereal
- 3 cups wheat squares cereal
- 3 cups rice squares cereal
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Combine butter, salt and worcestershire
- Then stir in cereals and nuts slowly, stirring slowly to coat everything.
- Place on jelly roll pan and bake 25 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
- When done, spread on paper towel to cool then store in airtight container.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.