- 5 packs puff pastry (200 g each)
- 5 cups of milk
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup hazelnuts crushed open in half
- ¼ cup almonds, blanched, peeled and split open
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp shredded dry coconut
- Place puff pastry in a baking tray and bake slightly until golden brown in color. Do not burn.
- Heat milk in a non stick pan and dissolve sugar. Add cinnamon and bring to boil. Then set a side. The sweetness of the milk should be a bit more than you like.
- Break the baked pastry in a 20x30 cm Pyrex and the almonds, hazel nut and then the milk
- Heat oven at 250°C and bake the pastry, nuts and milk for 15 minutes. If it pastry absorbs all the milk, add a bit more.
- Remove the Pyrex from the oven and mix the butter and heavy cream together and dd on top of the dessert. Sprinkle with dry coconut.
- Bake again for an additional 15 minutes.
- If no golden crust develops on top, then grill for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.