- 2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 5 small serrano chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1 large mango, chopped
- 3 dried apricots, soaked in water until soft then chopped
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Allow the chutney to sit for a few hours to blend the flavors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.