Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups light soy milk
- 2 cans unbleached, all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons egg replacer
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup applesauce
- ¾ cup jellied cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Combine oats and soy milk in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Whisk egg replacer and water until light and foamy.
- Combine egg replacer, applesauce and oat mixture. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until blended. Do not overmix.
- Place 2 teaspoons of cranberry sauce in bottom of each muffin cup.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full with batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool for 2 minutes and invert muffins onto wire racks to finish cooling.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.