Hot sauce is hotter than ever right now. The world of hot sauce expands far beyond the Sriracha and Cholula sauces sitting on your shelf.
Craft hot sauce brands are popping up all over the place now. We've narrowed it down to our top three favorite hot sauce brands. All three are packed with high quality ingredients, complex flavors, beautiful labels, and HEAT! What more could you ask for?
Dave's Gourmet has a line of hot sauces that goes on EVERYTHING! They have a creamy ginger citrus hot sauce, a roasted jalapeño hot sauce, and a garlic red pepper hot sauce, which are to die for.
To rival Tobasco sauce, A&B came out with their own line of pepper sauces. Check out their website here...
This organic hot sauce line is made in Portland, Oregon. …
Wikia's team of foodies had the chance to go to the 2016 Winter Fancy Food Show, where we discovered all of 2016's budding food and drink trends. From camel milk to waffle cone espresso shots, there are some really fun new treats to try this year. We highlighted a few of our favorites below - enjoy!
This year, we're crazy for cones! We aren't talking about your typical ice cream parlor cones either...we're talking about fluffy, savory cones for stuffing pulled pork into or crispy almond cones to fill with cream.
Pretzilla just released soft pretzel cones, which are the perfect platform for any sweet or savory fillings you want to put inside. We also sampled chocolate waffle shot cones from Zia Valentina, which you use to sip espresso out of.…
- 1 Ingredients
- 2 Directions
- 3 Photo
- 4 Source
- 1 batch of vanilla cake (or boxed cake if you prefer)
- 1 batch of vanilla frosting (or canned frosting if you prefer)
- cake pop sticks
- white candy melts
- gray fondant
- blue fondant
- orange fondant
- black fondant
- water, to attach the fondant
- thin paintbrush
- silver shimmer dust (edible)
- x-acto knife (highly recommended to cut out tiny shapes)
- Crumble cake to cake crumbs and add in frosting ¼ c. at a time, until you get a play dough consistency. You want to make sure you work in the frosting completely, and that every crumb is mixed evenly.
- With ¾ of the cake dough, roll 1 ½ tablespoon sized balls. With the ¼ of the cake dough, roll 1 tablespoon sized balls. Chill thoroughly.
- Remove from fridge and using floss or a sharp …
It's that time of year...the holiday season has arrived! With Christmas and Hanukkah around the corner, it's time to choose which recipes you are going to make this year. Check out our complete holiday menu for inspiration!
- Baked Brie
- Christmas Party Pinwheels
- Holiday Party Mix
- Cheese Ball
- Vodka-cured Smoked Salmon with Preserved Lemons
- Roasted Brined Turkey
- Basil-stuffed Lamb Roast
- Holiday Ham
- Cornish Game Hens with Honeyed Rice Stuffing
- Fall Bean Stew
- Eggnog Cheesecake
- Buche de Noel (Yule Log)
- Christmas Cookie Kringle
- Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate-Almond Biscotti
- Dutch Eggnog
- Christmas Eve Mull
- MA's Mimosa
- Glorious Christmas Punch
- Hot Apple Cider