- Ethnicity - Marathi, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 500 gm: potatoes
- 300 gm: Eggplant
- 75 gm: Chopped onions
- 25 gm: ginger garlic paste
- 25 gm: Chopped tomatoes
- 10 gm: Chopped coriander leaves
- 05 gm: cumin seeds
- 02 gm: cinnamon
- 05 gm: turmeric powder
- 10 gm: chilli powder
- 10 gm: Coriander powder
- 10 gm: cumin seeds powder
- 1 no: lemon
- 50 gm: oil
- Boil and dice potatoes into 2 inch pieces, fry and keep aside.
- Cut the Eggplant in a similar way and fry until cooked.
- Heat the oil and add cumin seeds, when they crackle mix in the cinnamon and onions, stir until translucent.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the same sequence as mentioned above, stirring after each ingredient has been added.
- Add the potatoes and the Eggplant, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze in the lime juice and finish by checking the seasoning. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.