Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup margarine
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 6 oz package of semi-sweet chocolate chips 
- 1 tsp vanilla
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix together sugar, evaporated milk, margarine and salt.
- Then bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove mixture from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into buttered pan and chill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.