In Romanian: Jeleu de vanilie
- 5 yolks
- ½ qt / ½ l milk
- vanilla (1 big stick)
- 4 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 8 envelopes gelatine
- Set the milk to boil with the vanilla (1 big stick).
- After it comes to a boil, remove from heat and cover.
- Beat the yolks with the Sugar and pour, gradually, in the warm milk, stirring continuously in the same direction.
- Return to heat and stir until thickened.
- After it has cooled off a little, add the gelatine that was dissolved in a few tablespoons of warm water.
- Mix and pour in a mold greased with oil. Refrigerate.
- Before serving, briefly place the mold in a pan with hot water and turn onto a plate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.